Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Lgks360 - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Lgks360 > Topics

Subject: Games?
Replies: 5 Views: 1646

lostsock 14.06.09 - 10:48pm
Post your requests for games that you're after and i'll try my best to get them into the files for you! Best thing about it is it wont cost you anything, just click the file and you got it! 15 games there so far and more to come! Allso some quite handy apps on the way. You'll be happy you joined the group, any feedback will be apreciated as well like thanks, complaints or ideas just post here! Just happy to help. Have fun people! *

robzomb2 15.06.09 - 02:05pm
The games works fine by me *

robzomb2 15.06.09 - 04:43pm
when i download his games from this group all it does is it downloads the file onto my other files on my phone, you go to other files on ur phone and open it, there u would see the game u downloaded, just click on it and it would install *

robzomb2 15.06.09 - 09:56pm
Thanks lostsock for adding all those games, we hope that this group will get more members *

lostsock 16.06.09 - 08:50am
Thanks for the thanks pal, allways trying to find new stuff to add to this place. Still more on it's way! Like to think that I look after the group one way or another. More people turning up every day! Big welcome to the new ones and a big howdy doody to the locals! Invite your friends and make this group massive, there's more files to come still, some sounds allready added and more of them and some software still to come yet! *

boss1982 6.07.12 - 11:08am
Hey guys do any1 know where 2 get gameloft games 4 lgKS360 pls? *

* Lgks360 Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Lgks360

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits