Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Lgks360 - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Lgks360 > Topics

Subject: Files
Replies: 9 Views: 1242

lostsock 16.06.09 - 12:08pm
Only put a few apps and mp3's on for the time being just to see if they work and I'm doing everything rite. I'm new to all this so takes a bit of getting use to. Hope you're all enjoying the group and have fun! *

lostsock 17.06.09 - 11:04am
Can't make my mind up what to upload onto here next? Does anyone have any requests for anything that they want? Remember the file has to be less than 1MB in size so have a think and give us a shout and i'll see what I can do for ya! *

robzomb2 17.06.09 - 05:00pm
a nice mp3 player app would b cool... *

lostsock 17.06.09 - 09:00pm
Sorry, can't do anything today as i'm back in hospital but will try to sort everything out for you all when I get back home. Hope to be back to normal soon! *

lostsock 18.06.09 - 05:22pm
Hope to be back later today all going well, won't be promising anything but i'll try and upload some more stuff for you all later. In alot of pain but will try do something because it get's boring sat about doing nothing so need to keep my mind ocupied and doing this is getting a bit like a hobby. Hope to see you soon, keep fingers crossed! *

lostsock 18.06.09 - 11:36pm
Glad I'm out of there and to celebrate I've added some new apps and games for you all to have some fun with. Gawd I'm in a happy mood all of a sudden!! Just wish my back was back to normal but can't have everything can I? *

lostsock 18.06.09 - 11:40pm
Oh and there's a media player on there called Glass Player that plays mp3's for ya to have a look at rob! *

robzomb2 19.06.09 - 06:14pm
Oi dude good to hear that ur out of hospital hope u get beta soon and thanks il check the app out thanks for all ur trouble *

lostsock 19.06.09 - 07:33pm
Okie dokie! I'm glad too. Don't know what it is with prodigits and downloads but they only seem to work when you download onto pc then transfer it to your phone? I think maybee we should put some instructions on the home page for everyone so they can use them. Have you played that tom and jerry pinball too? One of my favorite games! It's ace! *

lostsock 27.06.09 - 03:14pm
Project gotham racing and loco roco are on there way soon, maybee sunday. Been all stressed out cos my backs knackered and cant do anything and on so much medication not allowed to drink, so it's doing my head rite in! Cant walk coz get loadsa pain and most of the time i'm doped up on diazapam, morphine and amatryptaline so couldnt move if i wanted to! *

* Lgks360 Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Lgks360

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits